So I arrived in Georgia on Friday 2nd after, what seemed like, a never-ending flight!!!
I'm here now, safe and sound, and loving every second of it ... The weather is, slowly, cooling down in the few days I've been here ... but the sun is still shining ... coming from gloomy, wet London, what more can i ask for?
Why Georgia? My sister moved down here with her husband from Seattle recently and its easier to get to the US from the UK, than SA. Good opportunity that had to be taken!!!
I'm here now, safe and sound, and loving every second of it ... The weather is, slowly, cooling down in the few days I've been here ... but the sun is still shining ... coming from gloomy, wet London, what more can i ask for?
Why Georgia? My sister moved down here with her husband from Seattle recently and its easier to get to the US from the UK, than SA. Good opportunity that had to be taken!!!

Things that Im loving so far:-
- Friendly people
- Grits (SA version of mieliemeel)
- Spending time with my sister
- Being "currently" unemployed
- Sunshine
I have also been lucky enough to have visited during the football season ... and watched my first game .... Im officially a proud supporter of the Georgia Bulldogs ..... woof woof woof!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment