A quick snapshot ....
1. We arrive at Heathrow to be told that our flight has been cancelled, due to adverse weather conditions (I often wonder whether adverse weather conditions could mean the Pilot was too drunk, or the engine has fallen off, or we can t be bothered to fly today!). Luckily the agent I went through was able to organise a new flight, with a new airline!
2. We arrive in Amsterdam over 2 hours later than we should .... wish meant that we could not go out on the Friday eve! :( BUT when we finally arrived at our Hotel (which was stunning) ... we were both so tired, neither of us was that bothered.
3. Saturday morning went straight into the centre of town and walked ... and walked ... and walked.
4. Saturday evening went out to The Bulldog (which is apparnetly well known). Had an outrageously good time, lost my handbag .... found it again (as a SouthAfrican I can appreciate how amazing it was that I found it, untampered .... HEAVY!)
5. Flew back to London in the later afternoon
One of the top benefits of living in London ..... you can fly to places like Amsterdam for the weekend! BRING ON THE NEXT WEEKEND BREAK!!!
A few pics ....

1 comment:
Wow! An update. So fun to see your Amsterdam pictures. Looks like it was a great time... Where you off to next??
Post a Comment