Friday, 16 November 2007

Why is Goodbye such a hard word to say!!!

Its never a nice feeling when a holiday is drawing to an end, sulking in the knowledge that you will soon be returning to the normality that is your life. BUT, what i am finding particularly tough at the moment is not so much the holiday that is coming to an end, not even the fact that I will be heading back to normality.

The hardest part of the last two weeks is finally here ... I have to say Goodbye to my sister, knowing that we have no certain date, which we can mark down in our diaries or calender, of when we will see each other again!!!

Its funny how the least time consuming things, such as a quick hug or smile, a simple I love you, seem to be the last things on your, so called, to do list .... I, for one, can confirm that most of these things will be done in haste, as I leave to get on my plane to go to London!!!

Its not planned, nor is it ideal, BUT I guess that's why saying Goodbye is so hard. Its one of those things that is not time consuming at all, yet we push it to the end of the to-do list ... we wait till the very end to say it and all of a sudden the thing that takes no time at all feels so rushed.

My time in Georgia is over and I have to say Goodbye, but what a holiday and how lucky I am to have seen my sister.

I love you Cari, Goodbye and see you soon!!!
All my love,
Kirsty
xxx

No comments: