Thursday, 26 June 2008

Catching Up ....

As usual I have not updated my Blog in quite some time. Lets just say that Im not as good of a Blogger as my big sis Carrie. Her blog always looks up to date and perfect, whereas mine has days, months, years missing! :)

I thought I would update it just a little .... as a few things have changed and there is no better place to express myself / vent as my own Blog - Right!? Some of the things that have changed ...
1. After a mini mid-life crisis I went back to SA ..... but realised that my life is in UK. An expensive and time consuming realisation - but a good decision in the long run! I did get to see so many friends, family and loved ones. All of whom I miss so badly ... :(
2. I cut my hair ... as in CUT, not trimmed!! For over 10 years, I have been madly inlove (somewhat obsessed) with my extremely long hair. After much deliberation ..... I cut it into a slanted bob and I will not look back! I love my Hairstyle! Looking back on photos of my first days here makes me smirk a little - I had long blond hair and now short and dark!!! A change is as good as a holiday RIGHT?

3. I bought a car ........ I live in the land of fantastic Public Transport (London) BUT nothing beats getting into your own car and driving to work. I can listen to what I want and when I want to go .. I GO!!! NO waiting. Cant wait for Winter .. no waiting for trains, tubes or buses - YEAH BABY!!!
4. Gary and I moved into a one bedroomed flat in New Malden ..... for those of you Saffas out there, thats like one stop from Raynes Park ... Wimbledon!!! I am so proud of our little spot and all the things we have purchased .... so awesome coming home to a place you have decorated and given your own personal touch!



5. My Father (sssssssh. Its a secret) is going through the procedure of selling the house in SA to move back to the UK! He has a house in Poole, by the coast in UK ..... I call it my weekend home! :)


No comments: